Skip to main content

How to report incidents of public order, anti-social behaviour & litter

Incidents of antisocial behaviour can be reported to Humberside Police and East Riding of Yorkshire Council (ERYC) via

Incidents of verbal abuse and threats, and groups behaving in a threatening and intimidating matter can be report to Humberside Police by calling 101 or online via

If there is a danger of life or a crime in progress please call Humberside Police on 999.

The Parish Council encourage residents to report litter associated with anti-social behaviour to ERYC via –…/s…/litter-and-road-cleaning/  or call 01482 393939.  ERYC will safely remove litter and are able to issue fixed penalty notices to anyone found littering.